Benjamin Mendy is accused of eight counts of rape, one of attempted rape and one of sexual assault.
Some of the alleged victims claim to have had their phones taken away, while others described attacks in locked rooms.
Another woman spoke out after the 28-year-old was charged with various offences claiming to have been attacked after she got out of a shower in his isolated mansion.
The Manchester City player, who won the 2018 World Cup with France, is on trial alongside co-defendant Louis Saha Matturie, 41.
Mr Matturie, of Eccles, Salford, is accused of eight counts of rape and four counts of sexual assault relating to eight young women.
The court previously heard how offences against seven young women are alleged to have taken place at Mr Mendy’s home between October 2018 and August 2021.
The footballer, of Prestbury, Cheshire, was described as a “predator” who “turned the pursuit of women for sex into a game”.
He was said to have raped three women in one night following a pool party and a trip to Manchester’s China White nightclub, the jury heard.
The trial was adjourned due to technical issues with TV sound.
Judge Steven Everett told the jury proceedings would resume on Wednesday.
Both Mr Mendy and Mr Matturie deny all the charges against them.